We are looking for a talented, Filipino graphic/web designer to join our growing team. The company is an active lifestyle brand that promotes the skate and surf lifestyle and encourages people to be socially responsible and environmentally sustainable.
- Must have a portfolio to demonstrate strong design skills.
- At least 3 years of experience with graphic and web design.
- Solid graphic design experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Axure, UxPin, InVision, etc.
- Working knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Audition, Lightroom, Dreamweaver
- Must be creative, imaginative, professional and excellent design skills
- Strong expertise in responsive and adaptive design principles and UI/UX best practices
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines. Ability to take initiative within the remote environment. Comfortable working in a fast-paced iterative/agile design process based on frequent feedback loops.
- Strong communication skills – English
- Marketing background
- Interest in social media
- Interest in surfing and social responsibility
- Up to date with latest technological trends
- Create compelling visual content
- Develop a simple, clean, and attractive UI/front-end
- Define and reinforce brand identity through visual design
- Understand the needs of all stakeholders to create intuitive and convenient designs
Looking For: Product Associate
Our team is growing and we’re looking for a young, enthusiastic self-starter to join us.
- Uploading of product images and details online
- Uploading and managing of listings in third party channels
- Answering customer inquiries online
- Confirming shipment of orders
- Coordinatinig with and/or following up with the warehouse on product availability
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be fluent in English (You will be answering customer queries online)
- Must be attentive and follows instructions well
- Must be able to work independently and unsupervised
- Must be meticulous and pays attention to details (Product listings need to be accurate)
- Must be flexible and open-minded about the job role
- Must be a self-starter and takes initiative
- Must be professional, responsible and trustworthy
If you think you fit the bill, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.